Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tongue Rings Be Too Short

active in any photo community'm

photo community is new German and is available for photo communities, which are very popular on the internet or at least appear to. I myself have two accounts in two different platforms, but are not used to this day.

Somehow, - I was surfing again and again because once over - it seemed to me not really go to the cause, helping to identify weaknesses in a photo and to make suggestions for obvious errors, so to offer the photographer an Gwiss value.

It seemed to work as photo communities like product review sites, music services and other "Web 2.0 - service" do you rate my story well, I will comment on your benevolent. Score as you give me points for my songs played, I do too. And also "you look me in my photo and give me points, I also look at your photos ...

who are in a community once staying a little longer, and between individuals ("Nick") switches back and forth, will quickly discover how retracted the relationship of the individual participants to each other mostly. In very few cases, the comments are sincere.

Now I found an article by Olaf Bathke from October 2009 " 7 reasons to phase out a photo community " which has the apt and described in detail. The readable article allows the following conclusion comprehensible: Who writes active in photo-Comminites, takes time for the liaison, including the comments more - time that uses the more ambitious photographer to go on the air and to find subjects for interesting photos.

Now is not hiding his photos - quite the opposite. The Internet provides many opportunities to show photographs. Whether it's own site, be it a free blog (like here blogger.com), it's Picasa, Flickr, Posterous or Twitpic ...

can present either individual photos or thematic galleries, but is completely free in how and when to do so. And - this is not unimportant for many people - it is unencumbered by the unspeakable Discussions about the technical equipment, which often leads to rare, but that one containing risen (in fact contradict the reason), nor this or that lens, the camera switches to A B camera. Here are the photos from her choice of subjects, from the exchange of moods from scene set in the interesting details are not really better.

For all these reasons I will use my account and still not spend any time in Photo Comminities. This does not mean that I have known and new portals ignore completely. Now and then I look already, where will the development ....




Flattr this





0 comments:

Post a Comment