Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What Do They Look For In A Mri Of The Spine?

so ...

... who is surprised that nothing not even going on the Friday filler or painting for Color Your World 2010 will be published just believe me I just see no land. From now on just full-time in training, by the way even households and children, of whom the way is now also a sick, and I'm so flat that evening, I'm in the last week in the ground with the kids to bed. I hope that I soon got used to the workload, and if I somehow could stand it at least until April. Clear to me now that I ever after no longer consider a job with more than 30 hours will be considered. I take my hats off to work with kids all manage to full-time without the apartment completely falling into chaos. So do not be surprised if it here in the near future is a little quieter, even if there were sure to tell interesting things about the training ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment