Friday, November 12, 2010

Whats A Good Size For A Backyard Rink

Friday Filler Friday Filler Friday Filler

we'll see at the clock ... 18:20 ... and just 15 Minunten we are the first has been re snowed in here. The better half is still good work and I am really in for bed. Now quickly filling the Friday to relax or not there in the kitchen two little men waiting for them for once and Mama makes chips and sausage supper. Today was really a long day and they deserve it.

first It sounds strange, but right now I could well before the children go to bed .

second rest is music to my ears.

third I am grateful for the many The little things your life easier.

4th I once told my husband not only each ;-) and therefore that "never say never."

5th A rainy day is only beautiful if one has not come out .

6th For a few days ago, I can send a dragon on his upper arm the calm everyone know about me ..

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading something , tomorrow I have to make the garden for winter planned and Sunday I would like a wall for support my bathtub!

0 comments:

Post a Comment