Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hacks For Poptropica No Hack Engine

U.S. GDP increases by 3.3%?

The framework can not be worse in the U.S..

  • -0.6%: Labour Market Statistics for the non-agricultural employment in the second quarter (despite lofty assumptions about the points structure by start-ups)
  • -11%: Housing starts for the quarter / -36% cumulated over the year
  • -25%: car sales the previous quarter
  • U.S. oil consumption is in the first half fell as much like in 26 years no longer
  • OECD provides a general government deficit of 5.5 percent of GDP
  • Over the past ten years a total of 5 current account deficit of $ 177 billion!
  • In the second quarter, the nominal net exports from the U.S. on an annualized value of minus 710 billion dollars amount, the highest deficit in four quarters

    Source: FTD

create Nevertheless, the Americans it is a positive GDP growth from 3.3% to calculate;). For this from me just as much applause for creative statistics.

sorry but how does it work?

the end, it should not matter to me because I small rally in the DAX could take today. I remain at a 1-day-trading, as the house of cards seems to me a bit shaky. The DAX was still today even before the request is not below its previous resistance. It was admittedly a little to get, both on short / long-side, at least up to this message. It underscores for me the statement that news are ansich worthless. Only the market reaction is interesting. It is therefore actually an argument of a chart technician. With line drawing I am working but also very little, because support levels are apparently only there to be broken to short to make the stop-loss marks are achieved, then in the final in the different direction to run.

In addition to yesterday's analysis here, the trading matrix of Shareholder R / 2:




This means R is a margin of 200 €. To recognize is that losing trades can include large numbers with me. The big-money trades but can be determined by positive trades. The winning percentage is only 43%. As I gain more than 10,000 €, immediately remove to a savings account to keep the trading positions and the unit risk R is relatively stable.

I hope I can now quickly and positions even last for several days. Until now, I'm not personally ready for this, I pretty soon, these statistics collapse in on themselves see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment