Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where To Buy Beyblade In Melbourne Vuc

market tries to find a bottom, he finds only one?

My trading is at last positive, that I was able to work the last month and this month in positive territory. It confirms me to continue my trading style changed. Contrary to my previous style, I do not use tight trailing stops and put even first no-risk initial stops, but watch the market initially active until I my trade "can be left to the market." This to me is a subjective assessment of the market allowed at this time over an initial phase. The calculation of the initial risk stop work for me so far largely not. Trailing stops are also not widely used. Many Measures wheel the previous months were just so so angry because I broke good trades regularly too early. The exit point on the chart image is only subjectively "felt".

Trading Report of Shareholder R / 2:



Very difficult to learn for me is the start does not alone and spontaneously shall be subject to a 5 minute candle chart picture, but first a basic attitude in the market for the day to find and then find a clean entry on the chart image. After the initial should be left to the "image" largely away from my point of view, since an otherwise only the time is stolen and can make every little movement immediately nervous.

I leave so just run the trade and go to a weather. At this point, however, an initial risk stop must be set. Measures the wheel of the last few weeks were all caused by nervous back-and-Hertraden. Also seems to be positive for me in trades that need to be stopped against my basic daily entertainment, first stop of 60 minutes and still deal in that time with other beautiful things in life.

I will improve my trading. The last few weeks have shown me that the sentiment felt in the market, under observation of the important assets in the current market, the important core element to the daily trend in the majority correctly predict. This "bet" to be "riding" is the way that seems to work for me. The weather, however, leads only to a basic attitude, which are confirmed by the daily chart image must say I am looking for during the day to get started.

concealment of course I would not want the free trading of special warrants and certificates over here Flatex huge cost savings in trading is. WaveXXL knockout certificates in particular the German bank can also be traded post-trading and are charged only with a small spread. Positions can change so quickly and go. News

appear on its own has no value because You practically every day can be completely reinterpreted. The news is currently weigehend negative (without Dow P / E:), bank waiting list for the next bankruptcies, etc.), but the markets are able to rise or to seek a kind of ground, because even a custom prevailing perception in the market. He is waiting for signals that indicate a rest and take this, any reference in accordance excited to (new orders for durable goods with a + sign). The news is only the days of rest in my opinion not have been worth. Only that's not, but what the market wants.

The initial question "When does the market the ground?" I can not answer it seriously I would just like betting days and this must be confirmed get. The hocus-pocus with hit rates <30% überlasse ich damit den Analysten!

0 comments:

Post a Comment