Friday, February 18, 2011

Allergic Reaction On My Lips

Unwanted Arts

Basically, I have nothing against a couple of hours for me, but if you are sick then, and in particular significantly restricted then it makes no fun.
Since last Monday, I am sick already. Bacterial diagnosis, unilateral conjunctivitis ignition. Ok so we know what is annoying, possibly to put her husband and children also, but is quickly drops around again. But instead of the desired Improvement, it is now from Monday to Wednesday became worse and worse. The family doctor sent me to the eye doctor, who suspects it Virusbeging and is not bacterial. So yet another drug and the drops enterprise if they are still bacteria.
Today it is clear there are viruses, so the next one, probably even the week after next on sick leave. The conjunctivitis is highly contagious, the nurse told me today also slowed down all the doors and asked me not to merely gripping. Now it is
fingers crossed that all others remain healthy, that is purchased today disinfectant for hands probably already too late, but It soothes my conscience.
annoying that I now miss so much content in the training, I hope I can reproduce again. Let's see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment