Monday, February 21, 2011

Cartoon Of Strep Throat

Good morning!?

, biting * chilly * Where others their coffee need to the morning to get going, I need my hot shower. Now prevail in the bathroom again pleasantly fresh 16 ° and the cold water line is frozen, so I could cook, take a shower instead. And no we do not live in the Arctic, but the wind is unfavorable. Outside, we have 8 ° and the wind is blowing unerringly to our little isolated bathroom exterior wall. Am quite happy that the hot water line least still running, so the problem can be remedied in a few minutes, so at least the frozen end with the line, then it is still cold. The heater I have now identified because no need for outside we heat. Hope spring comes soon and I think the theme for the coming year will be building insulation, making it fun again and again what you find in old houses for surprises.
Oh yes, and the eyes are doing better, but now the neck is thick, the viruses appear to celebrate with me a party to all floors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment