Monday, February 21, 2011

Does Cervical Polyp Removal Hurt

Carnival

I'm not really a fan of Carnival. Especially in the children's garden was always a pleasure ... According to ... everything is over tables and benches ... Mountains of otherwise proscribed candy ... Mothers shortly before the nervous breakdown because Maxi dress is not the beautiful hand-made costume will ... Children crying because they do not tighten the costume a Mama and do just before a nervous breakdown, or b (as my little one) because the educators who are otherwise so familiar, all suddenly look very different.
Sure you can have as his joy. Children just love to dress up and finally you can Remmidemmi right times, not to mention the many sweets and pride in Mom's eyes light up because the kids look so cute as Indians, knights, princesses, police ... (Last year it brought us Kiga a ketchup bottle, which I found sometimes original) Very important, now I'm the mom and the teacher may in the beautiful colorful carnival world let alone.
Why do I have just come on this subject? The post office was there and hence that this year more creative on Ebay for a €, risen, costume. I could be from the store with knight, pirate, dragon, prince, Maharaja (original of Omi from India, if that's not) serve, fireman, policeman, vampire, sorcerer, witch and ghost.
But since my son has other ideas and Mum did not link it to their liking. But what it is, I'll just loudly emphasize that we are pacifists and my son, complete with camouflage and helmet tipped quickly push in the team room. The machine gun and the ammunition belt, I will talk him out safely and yet somehow he is indeed very nearly a war-like carnival State

0 comments:

Post a Comment